Customizing button glyphs / icons

Discussion forum for PivotCube VCL users. Common questions. Bug and problem reports

Moderator: Alex Zencovich

Customizing button glyphs / icons

Postby CM » Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:54 pm

I am very pleased with the PivotCube, which I am now finally putting to use in a real project. : )

One question though: I'm not fond of the button/glyph used for the expand/collapse row function on hierarchical rows (and elsewhere I believe as well), preferring instead a simple "+" or "-" sign in a square, like most treeviews have. Ideally, one would be able to customize with whatever glyphs one likes.

Is it possible to override the default glyphs in any way??

Thanks-
Cass

P.S. I ran into this below, after only one or two forum searches looking to see if someone else had already asked this question. Maybe check the phpBB settings?:

========
Information
========
You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.
CM
User

Postby AlexZencovich » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:44 am

1. You should make changes in PivotGrid_SRC.dcr (you may open it with any resource viewer like imageedit which come with earlier versions of Delphi)

2. It is simple protection from fraud people who tried to attack and shut down forum sites by making a lot of searches. I will see if it is too small number of searches available for short time.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby CM » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:27 am

This worked great -- thanks!!
CM
User

Return to PivotCube VCL