Export to OpenOffice

Discussion forum for PivotCube VCL users. Common questions. Bug and problem reports

Moderator: Alex Zencovich

Export to OpenOffice

Postby sotmihgeo » Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:11 am

Hi. I dont know the exact version of my PivotCube but i need to do a procedure to realise an export to OpenOffice. I've used the export in Excel, adding another parameter (the pivotGrid) and used the public properties, so that the procedure wont depend on the private members of the PivotGrid class. The only problem i got is two private members that i still didnt figure out how to access. The members are : FMeasureCellInfo and FHeaderCellInfo in the PivotGrid_SRC.pas.
Now the simplest solusion i think of is to add two public properties for those two private members so i can simply access them.
I hope that we can solve this little problem and looking farward for a response.
Just keep trying!
sotmihgeo

Postby AlexZencovich » Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm

Just write me email with details - how you try use it. There is reson to keep these member private, but may be I will provide for you workaround.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Return to PivotCube VCL