Measures format should be applied to Marks and Legend

Discussion forum for PivotCube VCL users. Common questions. Bug and problem reports

Moderator: Alex Zencovich

Measures format should be applied to Marks and Legend

Postby BasPav » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm

Dear Alex,

Thanks for all the good work! My customers are very pleased with the product.

However, I have two requests:

1. Could you enhance your PivotChart.RefreshData procedure, so the Marks and Legend are displayed using the format defined for the measures? If you look at your DropDown charts you'll find that there also the marks are not using the correct format.

2. Since the last fix to ExportToExcel the BOLD frame misses the last two rows in the excel sheet. (minor issue!)

Thanks for looking into these issues.

Bas van de Pavert
Bas van de Pavert
BasPav
Developer

Postby AlexZencovich » Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:45 pm

Ok. I will check that.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby ttgchicago » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:12 pm

Alex -

Has this been fixed? ... I had a customer report this issue today but Im a few releases back.

I looked in your release history and didnt see it mentioned.
ttgchicago
User

Postby AlexZencovich » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Problem with export to Excel fixed.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby ttgchicago » Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:28 pm

Any ETA on the legend format stuff?

Its not urgent. I just want to be able to pass the info back to my customer who reported it.
ttgchicago
User

Postby AlexZencovich » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:27 am

ttgchicago wrote:Any ETA on the legend format stuff?

Its not urgent. I just want to be able to pass the info back to my customer who reported it.

I do not sure if that will availabl in nearest future. TChart does not allow format serie values (in string representation) in custom way (excep onGetLegendText even but it has full legend text, not just serie value)
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Return to PivotCube VCL