Row totals and custom resize

Discussion forum for PivotCube VCL users. Common questions. Bug and problem reports

Moderator: Alex Zencovich

Row totals and custom resize

Postby DandyS » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:37 am

Hi Alex,
I have small problem with rowTotals. When I set row totals to pvgtAtEnd or pvgtAtStart and I use custom resize, there is no problem. But if I have row totals set to pvgtFixed, I can't change tolal column width by mouse.

Can you fix it or I have to set column width by program?

thank you
DandyS
User

Postby AlexZencovich » Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:37 pm

Fixed row totals colud not be resized because they usually painted just over 'normal' columns. Just as referenced data, not in usual way as row/columsn painted.

I think I will able to allwo for developer to change column widths by code.

Please wait for next build - maybe 1-2 weeks
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby CM » Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:55 pm

Alex -

Related to this, I have a program using the PivotGrid, with only one hierarchical dimension as the row header on the left. Given some of the long dimension names, it is defaulting to too wide, and pushing the measures cells to the right, w/resulting scrollbars. I'd like to force that header to be no wider than X width. Is this possible to do, or does it require this same kind of programmatic control which isn't quite ready yet?
CM
User

Postby AlexZencovich » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:00 am

Header size is controlled by CustomResize feature. Just set PivotGrid.Settings.Specific.CustomResize := True
See demo app for example
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Return to PivotCube VCL