Printing Cubes

Discussion forum for PivotCube VCL users. Common questions. Bug and problem reports

Moderator: Alex Zencovich

Printing Cubes

Postby wjsantana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:51 am

Hi Alex,
Necessary to print for all the cubes, a heading with name of the company, name of the cube, filters of cubes, among others.
But I am not obtaining to find no method for this. Can help me?

Tks,
Wesley
wjsantana
Developer

Postby AlexZencovich » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:17 pm

I'm not sure I understood what you have meand under 'print all cubes'

It sounds like 'print all databases'

Sorry.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby wjsantana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:23 pm

Alex,

When click in button "print" it's necessary to print a heading with name of the company, name of the cube, filters of cubes, among others.

Understand?

Tks
Wesley

P.S. Excuse me, but i don't speak english very well.
wjsantana
Developer

Postby AlexZencovich » Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:12 pm

There is properties in TPivotGrid.Settings.PrintSettings with header and footer info.

You may also use TPivotGrid.OnMetafilePrepared event handler to get each print page saved in Windows metafile and you may add any your own information to image - watermark sign, company logo, etc etc
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.pivotcube.com - OLAP solution for Delphi, C++ Builder and ActiveX environment
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby wjsantana » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:18 pm

Ok Alex, tks...

but i have problem...

When "click" in the button print for the second time, the method TPivotGrid.MetafilePrepared is not called. You know the reason?

Wesley
wjsantana
Developer

Postby AlexZencovich » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:30 am

If you have used print preview and custom OnMetafilePrepared handler, reinstall handler every time when you call TPivotGrid.Print
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Postby wjsantana » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:33 pm

Hi Alex,

And how much to the print graphs, as I can place watermark sign, company logo, etc etc??

Thank's
Wesley
wjsantana
Developer

Postby AlexZencovich » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:05 pm

When printing processes, it create image files for each printing page.

You should open saved image files manually and process them.
Best regards,

Alex Zencovich
AlexZencovich
Site Admin

Return to PivotCube VCL